How can my small business succeed?
Zen Marketing consults and coaches small to medium sized companies on matters that affect their business! From creating an inbound marketing process, designing and building relevant and searchable websites, adopting strategic planning techniques, revenue acceleration, and best practice sharing, Zen Marketing specializes in low-cost marketing strategies, and compelling website design/build, encompassing (but not limited to) email marketing, direct mail marketing, advertising, sales development, and the use of social media.
Business owners come to Zen Marketing to help them create the right voice and get that voice out to their intended customer. As a certified HubSpot® and Constant Contact® Solution Provider, Zen Marketing helps companies take better leverage their marketing spend, with the tools and assistance that will allow them to generate top of mind awareness.
Our background is marketing, sales development, and product development – merchandising. We have worked with large publicly traded corporations and small privately held companies. We have 30+ years of experience marketing to major department stores, mass retailers, and specialty retailers and have consistently produced stunning results. Several of our team members have lived and worked internationally as well. Best of all, all of our training and experience is transferable to the small to medium sized companies we presently work with in the Metro New York/Philadelphia area.
Some of the topics we regularly work with businesses include:
- Understanding and deploying an inbound marketing process, using HubSpot®, the recognized leader in measurable inbound marketing and lead generation software
- How to professionally network (surprisingly many business people aren’t very good at this)
- Develop a referral and/or word of mouth process for lead generation (all businesses rely on referrals; few have a process for maximizing this)
- Create a dynamic, diverse, and comprehensive marketing plan that a company can actually perform and afford to perform
- Take advantage of the who-what-when-where-why of diverse and balanced marketing
- Understand which social media platforms are appropriate for a business (they all are not right for every business) and how to utilize them effectively
- Design and build of low-cost, self-maintainable websites complete with measurable analytics and email hosting
- Complete article and copywriting services
- How to fully advantage all of the tools provided by Constant Contact® (training, implementation, do-it-yourself account or managed account basis)
- Applying behavior analysis in recruiting, hiring, and retaining employees with an expertise on sales team development through these online analytical tools
- Financial benchmarking and analysis, in plain English, so business owners can ascertain their financials against other companies within their industry – confidentially
- What sets Zen Marketing Inc. apart is our diverse experience, client dedication, and pricing: we are literally thousands less per month than many of our competitors.